Executive Administrative Assistant
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, great ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. We believe that if you bring passion and dedication to your job, there's no telling what you could accomplish! We are looking for a highly organized, motivated and resourceful individual capable of excelling in a fast-paced environment to join the Worldwide Product Marketing team as an Executive Administrative Assistant. You will provide excellent administrative and operational support to several senior business leaders. This position requires a tenacious self-starter who can anticipate the needs of the team, taking initiative to tackle problems independently, as well as working collaboratively with the other assistants.
- 7+ years of experience supporting executives and large teams
- Ability to utilize tact, diplomatic discretion and good judgment at all times, especially when exposed to sensitive or confidential material
- Must be well organized, detail oriented, with outstanding time-management skills
- Proven ability to juggle multiple projects, deadlines, schedules, and support executives with very demanding schedules
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Calm, confident and professional during high stress situations
- High integrity; capable of handling confidential information with discretion
- Proficiency with a Mac, as well as with Keynote, Numbers, Pages, Excel, Word, iCal and other productivity tools
- Confidence and experience collaborating in a highly cross-functional environment
- Ability to thrive with limited direction
- Possess a “can-do” attitude for all situations, no task too big or too small to handle
- Demonstrates an ability to anticipate needs and changes, then reacts with the best interest of the business in mind
- Ability to navigate challenges appropriately and know when to delegate issues upward
- Experience communicating and scheduling across time zones with international partners
In this position, you'll provide administrative support to senior leaders on the Worldwide Product Marketing team. It’s key that you demonstrate a sense of urgency, and a clear ability to collaborate, support people, and contribute to the team in an energized way. DAILY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE: - Manage daily schedules, meetings and video/conference calls - Order supplies for new hires, and keep inventory of all equipment - Arranging team meetings and off-sites - Coordination and collaboration with cross-functional teams and other administrative assistants - Manage purchase requests/orders, booking travel, managing expenses and mailroom duties - New hire coordination, ensuring new hires are set up for their first day at Apple - Management and implementation of efficient administrative processes - Facilities management and conference room coordination - Ensuring the leaders you're supporting are informed and prepared for high level executive meetings - Consistent and timely communication with top executive admins and their executives within Apple and externally
Education & Experience
BA/BS degree preferred, or equivalent experience.
- Position to be based in Santa Clara Valley, CA.