2023 Apple Inc. Professional Development Program (4 positions available)
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
Sales and Business Development
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming phenomenal products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Every role at Apple is crafted around our intention to leave the world better than we found it. Our values and our actions tell the world who we are. When you join a company like Apple, these same values fuel your drive to change things for the better — to enrich lives! The Apple Professional Development Program is a 12-month immersion into Apple that is designed for graduates and those with equivalent practical experience to rotate through distinct teams at the Australian head office in Sydney. The positions focus on providing day-to-day support to various parts of the organisation, while adding creative insight, problem solving and a strong sense of collaboration to both shared and individual projects. The ideal candidate can think different, has excellent organisational skills and is comfortable working in a vibrant, fast-paced environment. You adapt to change and find the right path without necessarily having all of the pieces to the puzzle. You shift gears and thrive when asked to explore new ground, rather than wait on others.
- Hard-working, diligent and effective at multitasking
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrates initiative and curiosity
- Creativity in problem solving
- Collaborates effectively
- Strong attention to detail
- Passion for delivering high quality work
- This is a rotation-based program where you will work closely with three designated teams selected from a wide spectrum of business functions at Apple — Channel Programs, Education, Sales Enablement, Marketing, Enterprise, Engineering, Business Operations, Apple Initiatives and Apple Retail. Your rotations will be selected in consideration of your interests, skills and passion, and also based on the dynamic needs of the business. - This program offers mentorship to elevate your business sense as well as unique developmental courses allowing you to hone your proficiency in persuasive communication and storytelling. - You will work collaboratively on shared and self-led projects with members of various teams to achieve business objectives. - You will be responsible for ensuring that your work is completed with the highest level of detail and to set timelines. - You will present your key findings after each rotation and work with your peers on a major team project. - You will provide administrative support as needed. - You’ll also have the unique opportunity to play a role in Apple’s Diversity Network Associations (DNAs). These employee-led groups celebrate and amplify underrepresented communities and foster allyship.
Education & Experience
University degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Applicants must have a right to work in Australia.
- You will be required to work full-time for 12 months (20 February 2023– 3 March 2024).
- SELECTION PROCESS
- - Applications close on 9 October 2022.
- - We will review candidate applications and invite those that we feel match the above criteria to take part in a virtual hiring event.
- - Successful candidates will then be invited back for additional interviews, followed by a background check.
- Apple is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
- Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.
- We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.