Senior Front-End Engineer, AppleTV
San Diego, California, United States
Software and Services
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a professional programming position
- Experience developing user-focused web applications
- Experience using Git in a professional/workplace environment.
- Large project experience. (nice to have)
- You have a track record of driving significant positive changes inside large mission-critical code bases
- You are excellent at refactoring code with care, minimizing bugs and regressions.
- Experience bringing an impactful feature to fruition by collaborating with diverse teams.
- A passionate learner who follows or participates in dev community events and content.
- Possess great synthesis and communication skills.
- A good design sense and a good understanding of data visualization concepts.
Services at Apple help hundreds of millions of customers get the most out of the devices they love through amazing apps, award-winning shows and movies, immersive music in spatial audio, world-class workouts and meditations, super fun games and more. The Apple Media Products Editorial organization is seeking a forward-thinking self-starter to join our team. The role will involve working with many teams at a time on a variety of exciting projects and will require you to ensure the best output from each team. We are looking for a Senior Frontend Engineer that has a passion for design and that can build beautiful and scalable we applications using modern web technologies. As a Senior Frontend Engineer, you take on sophisticated problems while enjoying working in an Agile team that continually delights and surprises our users. You collaborate daily with designers, data engineers, and product managers and play an active role in the future roadmap of our web applications. You have proven verbal and written communication skills with the ability to clearly communicate complex technical information to both technical and non-technical audiences. You will need to audit new and existing internal and external solutions, work with teams throughout the entire lifecycle of a project on new features and solutions, liaise and co-ordinate with various functions, and represent the team positively and effectively at all times. You will be a pragmatic and trustworthy individual, able to promote the best results whilst also nurturing positive relationships with all those you work with.
Education & Experience
-BSCS or equivalent work experience
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.