Senior Software Engineer, Autonomous Systems - SPG
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Machine Learning and AI
Apple SPG (Special Projects Group) is seeking an experienced software engineer to work on developing and implementing high-quality software for autonomous systems. Our organization is engaged in conducting world-changing research that requires the development of novel algorithms that need to run in real-time.
- Proficient in C++ and Python. Language-agile.
- Experience with building production code.
- Strong understanding of scientific and numerical programming in domains such as robotics, controls, computer graphics.
- Familiarity with code developer workflows and tooling.
- Strong interest in engineering problem solving.
You will be required to: • Help design and build production-grade software to solve historically difficult problems in the field of autonomous systems under strong engineering constraints • To be experienced in designing and building production-grade software in C++ • Have deep understanding of patterns (and anti-patterns) of architecture • Familiarity with scientific programming and numerical techniques
Education & Experience
• A minimum of a BS in Computer Science or related fields. • 10+ years of experience on working on production software in scientific and numerical domains.