Technical Product Owner, Developer Productivity
New York City, New York, United States
Software and Services
At Apple, we work every day to build products that enrich people’s lives! Our Advertising Platforms group makes it possible for people around the world to easily access informative and imaginative content on their devices while helping publishers and developers promote and monetize their work. Today, our technology and services power advertising in Search Ads in App Store and Apple News. Our platforms are highly-performant, deployed at extensive scale and setting new standards for enabling effective advertising while protecting user privacy. The Apple Search Ads Group builds a digital advertising solution that enables all Apple iOS developers to promote their various apps on the App Store and help them drive traffic, improve discoverability and ultimately increase revenue by acquiring high value audiences.
- 5+ years of product management, engineering, or relevant experience in software or technology-focused businesses
- Expertise in developer experience, builder experience, developer tools, or similar domains
- Experience in data analytics, or data visualization
- Proactive mindset; track record of taking ownership and driving outcomes
- Demonstrated ability to conceptualize, manage, and prioritize multiple products and projects
Excited by the opportunity to make it easier for engineers to build the future of Ad Technology? The Engineering Experience team is focused on creating a world-class platform for engineers to deliver cutting edge technology. We are looking for an experience technical product manager with a passion for driving engineering platforms. You will play a key role in defining the vision and delivering an industry leading experience including tool selection, automation, and data collection.
Education & Experience
- - Excellent communication, collaboration, and personal skills: ability to interact and work well with members of other functional groups in a project team and a strong sense of project ownership
- - Experience with Java, or writing code for the server in another object-oriented language.