Digital Operations Program Manager
Austin, Texas, United States
Support and Service
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. The people here at Apple don’t just craft products - they build the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. The Digital Product Ops team (in AppleCare Digital) empowers customers to tackle problems themselves with innovative tools, digital content, and video; we also connect customers to assisted support channels like the Genius Bar and Call/Chat specialists. We live at the intersection of technology and the arts which means we create experiences that seamlessly help customers use and love their Apple products. The team creates and implements scalable and efficient processes so that the customer experience can be adapted to evolving customer needs. This position can sit onsite in our Austin, TX. or Cupertino, CA. campus.
- Partnership and collaboration: Establishes strong working relationships with peers and partners to influence changes inside and outside of the team.
- Data Analysis: Uses data to analyze problems and influence outcomes; working knowledge of Tableau, Numbers, and Keynote is a plus.
- Digital expertise: Deep understanding of customer expectations for digital experiences. Experience using web and iOS app features.
- Customer focus: Experience communicating and building customer-focused experiences and asking questions to learn what’s possible.
- Business process improvement: Experience optimizing complex processes and improving team efficiency.
- Dedication to excellence: Driving efficiency while maintaining a high quality standard.
- Problem solving skills: Using data and empirical information to make decisions and drive consensus in a timely manner.
- Organization and project management: Ability to focus and simplify when juggling multiple projects and partners.
The Digital Operations Program Manager is responsible for applying customer-facing digital applications to drive customer success across Apple’s most impactful customer journeys. We are looking for a curious and highly motivated individual who loves creating amazing user experiences, optimizing processes and driving impact. This position encompasses data analysis, customer focus, and innovation. You are comfortable zooming out to see the big picture and zooming in on details that matter, so they can optimize processes that transform customer and business problems into concrete solutions. Collaborate with and influence strategy teams, product managers, designers, writers and engineers to create the best possible customer experience on the Apple Support App and our Apple Support Website. Depending on the project, you will use your own expertise or delegate to other team members. You will need to quickly assess urgency, resource needs and team bandwidth in to increase project throughput. You will inspire, convey vision, outline requirements and prioritize work based on customer impact and identify critical success KPI’s in order to keep the team focused on what is most important.
Education & Experience
5+ years of related experience with a Bachelor's degree, or 3+ years and a Master's degree