EMC Design Technology Internship-Shanghai/Shenzhen
Shenzhen, Guangdong, China
Apple is a place where extraordinary people gather to do their best work. Just be ready to dream big. The people here at Apple don’t just build products — they build the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that encourages the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Imaging what you could do here. At Apple, creative ideas have a way of becoming wonderful products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there’s no telling what you could accomplish. The Product Integrity team ensures that Apple products continuously exceed our customer expectations. We achieve this by engineering solutions to validate product designs (both HW and SW). This high-profile team makes go/no-go recommendations to HW VPs for Apple products. Your work will directly contribute to these recommendations. We’re looking for driven and high-energy people to build software and hardware tools to help in the validation of Apple's word-class products! Within the Product Integrity organization is the EMC Design Engineering team. As an intern, you will work closely with experienced EMC design engineers/technologists on the design and implementation of EMC solutions for Apple products, and/or will engage in technology projects with the goal to achieve best-in-class EM performance.
- - You have coursework in RF, EMC, ESD or signal & power integrity
- - You have hands-on experience with network analyzers, spectrum
- - analyzers and oscilloscopes
- - You have knowledge of PCB, electrical and mechanical design principles for EMC
- - You have experience with solving RF/EMC issues in electrical and mechanical designs
- - Knowledge of EMC regulations, standards and test methods is desirable, but not required
- - Experience with EM simulation software (e.g. ANSYS HFSS, CST MWS, EMCoS) is also desirable
- - Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- - Highly motivated and excellent organizational skills
- As an EMC intern, you will be involved in EMC design/technology projects and will be exposed to real-word EMC design and debug challenges in the development of outstanding consumer electronics products. Responsibilities may include: reviewing and analyzing electrical and mechanical designs for EMC, performing various types of EMC compliance testing, coupling path analysis, and/or tool development for streamlining measurements and simulations. In this Internship, you will have the opportunity to work within a premier EMC team, interact with multi-functional teams, and gain valuable insight into the EMC development process at Apple.
Education & Experience
Currently pursuing an M.S. or Ph.D. in Electrical Engineering or related fields.
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.