Failure Analysis Intern
Shanghai, Shanghai, China
Apple is a place where extraordinary people gather to do their best work. Just be ready to dream big. Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, great ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. We provide equal opportunities. The people here at Apple don’t just create products — they create the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Do you want to be part of a multi-functional team supporting/leading the most complex problem solving for Apple’s next generation products and future technologies? Come and join us! We are working in a creative engineering team dedicated to delivering solutions to a wide array of product/technology related issues.
- - Knowledge and experience of ToF-SIMs, able to run the equipment and proceed with accurate data analysis of ToF-SIMs results.
- - Knowledge of chemistry and polymer is preferred.
- - Good written and verbal English interpersonal skills
- - Self-starter and self-motivated to solve problems
- - Available for 3 months or more
This role will be responsible for performing hands-on failure analysis on products to resolve root cause of failure. They will have the opportunity to work closely with our most hardworking Apple engineer to develop and implement new methods in guaranteeing our beloved Apple product to be delivered to the world on time.
Education & Experience
PhD in materials science related.
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.