QA Engineer, AR Applications
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
At Apple, we strive to build the best products and experiences that enrich people’s lives. Apple’s Technology Development Group is working with some of Apple's most advanced technologies including the Augmented Reality (AR) support offered in ARKit. As a member of our dynamic organization, you will have the rare and rewarding opportunity to craft new products that will delight and inspire millions of people every single day.
- Excellent knowledge of software development lifecycle, testing methodologies, and testing tools.
- Proactive self-starter with a keen eye for details with focus on end-user experiences and ability to go above and beyond to ensure a high quality release.
- Experience developing detailed test plans, assessing risks, filing detailed defect reports, and providing relevant data for test reporting.
- Experience testing large technology stacks with many software and hardware components.
- Ability to drive cross-functional communications, understanding dependencies while also ensuring a tight timeline can be maintained.
- Experience learning new tools/technologies and using UNIX Shell / command-line tools.
In this role, you will be responsible for shipping world-class user experiences and act as the voice of our end-users. As a Quality Assurance Engineer, you will support testing of multiple features and drive the quality via extensive hands-on functional testing of user-facing features and systems.You will be responsible for setting the bar high, going beyond ensuring a great experience and helping ship robust and amazing products. You'll need to take an active role in shaping the quality of our software. This will demand deep integration with our development engineers, developing test plans and user studies, bug triaging, and supporting design reviews. You will also work closely with the Automation team to prioritize and expedite automation initiatives
Education & Experience