Machine Learning Lead, Creativity Apps
New York City, New York, United States
Software and Services
At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly! The Creativity Apps team needs your help shaping the next generation of creative editing tools by working on pioneering technologies to surprise and delight creative pros and enthusiasts alike. You’ll be working with the world-class teams behind Final Cut Pro, Logic Pro, iMovie, and GarageBand to create next-generation tools for creators. You’ll have the opportunity to work with world class creatives, designers, and engineers to help innovate in the creative space in ways that only Apple can. This is a highly visible, highly impactful opportunity!
- Extensive knowledge in machine learning and deep learning techniques.
- Experience in building end-to-end ML pipeline from data ingestion to feature engineering to model training to deploying and scaling the model in production.
- Experience delivering high quality software at scale
- Experience as a technical lead; demonstrating strong communication, collaboration, and project management skills
- Willing to take responsibility and ownership of features and drive key architectural decisions
- Committed to encouraging an open and inclusive work environment
- Ability to communicate effectively, collaborate, and build long-term relationships across the organization
- Ability and desire to mentor others in achieving engineering excellence and to be a catalyst on the team
Are you ready to be one of the founding members of a new engineering team focused on building pioneering creative editing tools? You will take ownership around defining, planning, and crafting the overall system architectures for key product areas and driving end-to-end feature development. You will be responsible for developing the state-of-the-art algorithms to power the next-generation tools for creators. This is a highly collaborative role with the opportunity to evolve in many directions.
Education & Experience
PhD in computer vision, machine learning, computational photography or related areas; alternatively a comparable industry career, with significant experiences on delivering products using state-of-the-art computer vision and machine learning technologies.