Digital Programs & Promotions - Business Planner (12 Month Contract)
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
Apple Retail sets out to deliver the very best in customer experience. We execute down to the finest of detail to ensure our customers are surprised and delighted wherever and however they shop! We’re seeking a Digital Programs & Promotions - Business Planner, to help develop and structure the future roadmap of Retail. You will be expected to challenge the status-quo and be an instrumental part of exploring new initiatives and opportunities across the APAC region, while also assisting in driving a magnificent execution in partnership with cross-functional teams.
- - 7-10+ years e-commerce or equivalent Retail experience
- - A strong Bachelor’s degree would be expected, with an MBA a plus.
- - High attention to detail with strong commercial acumen
- - Strong sales competencies and experience in promotion management. Understanding of China marketplaces is a must
- - Knowledge of social platforms, including customer engagement and optimizing shopping journeys
- - Detail oriented / effective in process management and documentation
- - Strong background in reporting and communicating commercial performance objectives, including market insights and promotional requirements
- - Demonstrated ability to achieve strategic goals in an innovative and fast-paced environment
- - Demonstrated success in a regional role within a premium global brand company desired
- - Ability to work calmly and maintain good judgment in fast-paced, high-stress environments. Ability to manage/lead a team and work with colleagues across different functions, locations and countries.
- - Proven analytical and numerical proficiency; well versed in site analytics tools and proficient in analyzing data for commercial and strategy decisions
- - The courage to persevere when systems or structure are in constant motion
- - Outstanding ability to problem solve, develop creative solutions, and demonstrate resourcefulness
- - Experience working closely with creative and UX teams to create customer experiences and define shopping journeys
- - Experience in management consulting field / Understanding of APAC’s markets are essential
- - Proficiency in English and Chinese is required as this role will cover the Greater China market as part of the portfolio
The Digital Programs & Promotions Planner will have responsibility for the development of detailed campaign and promo planning. The role will also support the refinement of program and promo efforts, the development of market analysis, driving the alignment and execution of the Retail strategy and roadmap, as well as leading special projects and strategic organizational efforts. You will also be the standard bearer of first class written and presentation communications for the team. You will bring a strong depth of experience in developing innovative e-commerce and Retail initiatives. This will include the challenge of identifying and crafting new commercial models for products and services, identifying business development opportunities, partner management and cross-functional collaboration. You also have experience in the driving sophisticated capital and operational projects and be comfortable working in an individual capacity as well as the passion and energy to drive end-to-end strategies across teams. Financial and analytical analysis will be second nature to you as will knowledge of interpreting competitor actions and the requirements of staying ahead of customer expectations. This may include driving an understanding of segment, geographic and seasonal nuances and the complementary strategies that are needed to optimize commercial performance for both promotions and lifecycle management. You will bring strong communication skills to the role, considering your talents to be of the highest order with the ability to distill the very sophisticated into the very simple - bringing inspiration to colleagues both in written and verbal presentations that would appeal to anyone from direct reports through to senior executives. The role will also encompass evangelism, presenting and influencing Retail Online’s view to groups across Apple inc. as well as outside the organization with partners. Key Responsibilities: - Provide market analysis on product trends, competitor information and price positioning to support business decision making processes on new promotional opportunities, promo tactics, and campaign approach. - Lead and Coordinate Online and Offline campaign & promo setup - Partner with our analytics team to develop deep insights on business performance, core performance metrics and understand potential sales opportunities within regions/countries. - Support the promos and programs development, breaking it down into components of a roadmap, while aligning with WW leadership and internal and external stakeholders - See around corners and look beyond just today. Understand the competitive landscape, industry trends, and external pressures that may impact customer buying decisions - Work with cross-functional collaborators and leaders to provide business insights and conduct business analysis with effective project communication and management. - Identify and prioritize key customer experience improvement and/or sales opportunities across APAC through partnership with the Cross-functional & Analytics teams - Provide regional perspectives and future requirements on the growth of commercial opportunities, digital platform strategy and future Retail initiatives.
Education & Experience
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.