Senior Retail Security Manager
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new insights have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Are you an accomplished leader with a love for collaboration, problem solving and those you lead? As part of our Global Security leadership team, you’ll develop and support the Retail Security team protecting Apple’s 500+ stores, 65,000+ employees and customers around the world!
- 15+ years leadership management experience
- Expertise in Loss Prevention strategy development, standard processes including internal and external shrinkage controls and security systems technology
- Experience with security and investigative practices and procedures including use of electronic and technological resources, law enforcement information, research techniques and analytical methods
- Proven experience with crafting strategy and implementing systems and standard methodologies
- Outstanding communication, negotiation and presentation skills
- Travel as the need arises
As a business leader, the Retail Security Senior Manager will implement solutions for a variety of unique security challenges from physical security of our stores, to theft and fraud, and response to critical incidents affecting Apple. You will obsess over the employee and customer experience, and drive a global strategy that sets the bar for Apple and our Retail team. Responsibilities will include: • Support the Retail Security team in developing and implementing business strategy and security processes throughout the organization to reduce risks, respond to incidents, and limit exposure and liability in financial, physical, personal, and reputational risk. • Provide mentorship to our Retail Leadership Team on safety, protection, operations, technology, and practices to anticipate, address, prevent, and mitigate security and loss issues across our Retail business. • Deploy groundbreaking technology solutions and innovative Loss Prevention management techniques to safeguard Apple’s assets, employees and customers. • Provide leadership and support to Retail teams in emergency situations like natural disasters and active threats. • Partner with our Retail team to ensure new and remodeled stores are provided appropriate protection measures. • Assess and analyze safety, theft, and loss risk to Apple and realign our business Loss Prevention strategy as appropriate. • Develop strong connections with law enforcement and government agencies.
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s or advanced degree