RF PLL Validation Intern (m/f/d)
Munich, Bavaria-Bayern, Germany
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Smart people and inspiring, innovative technologies are the norm here. Our team is responsible for validating the RF performance of top-notch, monolithic, cellular transceivers and the RF sub-systems built around them. The world-class cellular RF sub-systems developed in our labs are enabling Apple mobile devices in un-compromised cellular network connectivity at lowest possible battery drain, enabling long hours of enjoyable customer experience. In order to expand our team’s validation capability towards future Apple products, we are looking for students who are passionate about RF with good programming skills. Thus join us and leverage your passion for RF and excellence, bring your education and innovative ideas to the world's most innovative company!
- German Grade of 2.2 (below this grade, please do not apply)
- Profound knowledge on RF fundamentals and RF PLL systems would be an advantage.
- Programming skills with languages such as Python, C/C++ and MATLAB.
- Basic understanding in creating / optimizing test automation scripts to run in lab and/or regression environment.
- Ability to collaborate technically with a variety of teams (Design, Firmware, System, etc.)
- Team spirit, excellent communication skills and the desire to accept diverse challenges are essential.
As an RF Validation intern you will work on market-leading, cutting-edge cellular transceivers. The broad scope of responsibility includes the characterization and optimization of key RF parameters in the RF laboratory, the analyzing of functional and performance against specification and the development of scripts for test automation. Your work style is very collaborative, you manage your deliveries and dependencies self-contained and your execution enables you to meet your commitments.
Education & Experience
Currently enrolled in your penultimate years of studies in a CE, EE, CS or related field.
- Fluency in English is a must