Analog IP Lab Software Developer
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
In this highly visible role, you will develop software to support the lab characterization, validation and debug of embedded circuits; collaborating with many fields to launch the world’s premiere mobile computing chips. At Apple, we work every single day to craft products that enrich people’s lives. Do you love working on challenges that no one has solved yet? Do you like changing the game? We have an opportunity for a forward-thinking and especially hardworking IP Validation Lab Software Developer! As a member of our dynamic group, you will have the rare and rewarding opportunity to craft upcoming products that will surprise and delight millions of Apple’s customers every day.
- The ideal candidate should possess the following qualifications:
- Excellent Python and C/C++ programming skills
- MATLAB or other numerical processing code expertise
- Data post processing algorithms knowledge
- Develop cloud-based data pipeline - Develop software that facilitates data warehousing, visualization and post processing - Develop artificial intelligence and machine learning solutions for post silicon data analysis, predictive modeling and intelligent test/search algorithms
Education & Experience
BSEE plus a minimum 3 years of industry experience or equivalent Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.