Herzliya, Tel Aviv District, Israel
The Apple IP design team is looking for an experienced engineer to develop multiple IPs for Apple SoCs (in Storage, Computer Vision and RISC-V CPU domains). In this Role you will get to handle micro-architecture definitions, RTL coding, block level simulations and synthesis. Role expectations include working with partner design teams, physical design, verification, platform architecture and software teams to define the IPs micro architecture, implement the required HW and integrate it into multiple sub-systems in Apple SoCs. In addition, you will synthesize the digital design to the latest process nodes and participate in the implementation process. If you are looking for a challenging technical role with a broad system view in a complex, control-oriented IPs, this could be a great opportunity for you. The role is relevant for all Apple sites: HRZ, Haifa, JRZ
- 3+ year experience in VLSI design of Processor Cores/SoC.
- Familiar with advanced design practices (Clock/Voltage domain crossing and Low Power Design).
- Strong Verilog/System Verilog skills
- Familiar with CPU/ARM instruction set standard – an advantage
- Familiar with the various backend tools (synthesis and STA) – an advantage.
- Experience with scripting and programming experience using several of the following: Perl, C, Python, and TCL.
- Familiar with verification methodologies – an advantage
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products very quickly. Do you want to bring passion and dedication to your job? There's no telling what you could accomplish at Apple. The people who work here have reinvented entire industries with all Apple Hardware products. The same real passion for innovation that goes into our products also applies to our practices — strengthening our dedication to leave the world better than we found it. Do you want to join us to help deliver the next groundbreaking Apple products?
Education & Experience
BSc/MSs in EE/CE
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.
- We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, perform essential job functions, and receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request an accommodation.