Silicon Validation Manager
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Do you like to work on ground breaking technologies that enable amazing new products? Do you have the attention for details and love for excellence to work towards an extraordinary result? Envision what you could do here! At Apple, we believe new insights have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish! We have an opportunity for a talented silicon validation manager to join our wireless SoC team, with experience in system validation, who understands that the tight interaction between pre-silicon design and post-silicon validation is the key to shipping quality products. In this role, you will work closely with both IC design teams, FPGA emulation teams as well as firmware and system teams within Apple as we drive execution from first silicon through to mass-production release. ou will work closely with both IC design teams, FPGA emulation teams as well as firmware and system teams within Apple as we drive execution from first silicon through to mass-production release.
- BS and 20+ years of relevant industry experience.
- The ideal candidate has managed pre/post silicon validation teams in semiconductor companies.
- Experience with bench equipment such as power supply, oscilloscope, signal generator, electronic load, spectrum analyzer, etc.
- Experience using GPIB, USB, I2C, SPI, MIPI, SPMI, UART interfaces, etc.
- Experience using Python for test automation.
- Ability to write and debug FW code is strongly preferred.
- Working knowledge with finite state machine (FSM), digital design, and verification is a plus.
- Strong analytical/problem solving skills and ability to guide critical decisions.
- Management experience is required.
- Develop and implement comprehensive validation plans for system based on our custom silicon. - Develop validation tests using real time FPGA as well as emulation platforms. - Develop automation software and scripts for measurement data collection and analysis. - Drive the debug and resolution of engineering issues working with cross-functional teams.
Education & Experience
BS and 20+ years of relevant industry experience.
- Apple is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.