Senior Software Engineer - Body Technologies
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Machine Learning and AI
Are you passionate about designing simple software solutions to tackle complex tasks? Do you thrive on collaboration and enjoy pushing the boundaries of what is possible today! Do you want to move into developing production quality algorithm software using Computer Vision and Machine Learning. We are looking for a creative software engineer to build our algorithmic pipeline and software libraries that ships with Apple operating systems. You will work closely with internal clients fo fulfill their requirements and create prototype applications throughout the release process. Some of the exciting use cases that we are focussing are in Fitness and Heath domain. We develop state of the art algorithms in the field of action recognition, repetition counting, posture correction, meditation, exercise assessment etc.
- Fluency in C++ is required, Objective-C/ Swift is a big plus
- Professional system design and SW architecture skills
- Track record of shipped libraries, frameworks or SW systems
- In-depth understanding of data structures and algorithms in the standard library, memory system, and caching
- Best practices for writing fast, efficient, and testable code
- Profiling and optimization
- Strong sense of responsibility and an obsession with quality and details
We are the “Body Technology” team that is responsible for many of the key algorithms for videos and photos on Apple products (e.g iPhone, iPad and more), provide backbone algorithms for ARKit, and conduct research and development in the space of Virtual and Augmented Reality. We build people understanding algorithms that drive features such as ARKit Motion Capture. We are looking for smart engineers who are passionate about building products for millions of customers around the world. You will be working on ground breaking technology and develop algorithms that enable a high-quality user experience across a range of applications. As a part of our team, you will collaborate with both software teams (computer graphics, video engineering, data generation/annotation, system integration) and hardware engineers (cameras, silicon, electrical engineering, product design). Join us for the rare opportunity to work on novel algorithms software that go beyond the state of the art and eventually will touch the lives of millions of people around the world!
Education & Experience
BS or MS in Computer Science or similar; and 5+ years of industry experience. If this is you, we'd love to hear from you!
- * Experience with Apple's frameworks (e.g. ARKit, CoreML, Accelerate, SceneKit, Metal).
- * Background in computer vision, image processing, machine learning, computer graphics and/or animation.