Internship / Working Student - RF cellular System Verification (m/f/d)
Munich, Bavaria-Bayern, Germany
Will you help us design future generations of revolutionary Apple products? The RF system validation team is seeking a working student in RF cellular testing for product and 3GPP compliance for new SoCs with a strong foundation in programming techniques and a real passion for building new technologies. At Apple, we work every single day to craft products that enrich people’s lives. Do you love working on challenges that no one has solved yet? Do you like changing the game? We have an opportunity for a visionary and uncommonly talented working student for 1 year minimum. As a member of our dynamic group, you will have the rare and rewarding opportunity to craft upcoming products that will delight and inspire millions of Apple’s customers every single day. You will take part in the system testing for multiple wireless cellular communication standards from 2G up to 5G-NR in FR1 frequency range.
- We would be interested in meeting you if you have proven expertise in the following areas:
- Currently enrolled in a Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering or equivalent
- Knowledge of programming languages like Python or MATLAB
- Definition of test automation routines
- Knowledge of RF fundamentals
- Basic understanding of TX and RX architecture
- Hands-on experience in bench evaluation and lab based test setups
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Experience of working with international teams
- You are available for 1 year minimum, 20 hours a week, working hours are flexible. Full time internship for 6 months is also an option.
Programming of graphical user interfaces Definition, upgrade and development of lab based tools Automation of RF test sequences Development and implementation for post-processing of measurement data Work with system specialists for the continuous flow and efficiency improvements by means of dedicated automation Support lab evaluation phase and perform RF measurements with high end communication testers.
Education & Experience
Currently enrolled in a Master’s or Bachelor’s degree program in electrical engineering or computer science/engineering or software engineering or equivalent.