AIML - Sr Software Engineer/Tech Lead, Siri and Information Intelligence
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
Do you believe in data privacy especially when it involves voice interactions? Come join the Siri team at Apple. Contribute to defining and building the end-to-end system that provides strong privacy guarantees while allowing Siri to learn and improve! We are looking for an experienced Sr Software Engineer/Tech Lead who wants to bring their passion for building incredible software products that would affect hundreds of millions of customers worldwide. An ideal candidate will have a proven track record of delivering high-quality products and leading collaborations with cross-functional teams. Our growing team combines strong technical skills, product vision, and an exciting mission.
- Minimum 10 years of professional experience in software development
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a technical lead/architect including technical leadership and mentorship experience
- Extremely strong communication and collaboration skills
- Passion for building great products and data privacy
- Experience mentoring and coaching junior engineers
Join Apple's Siri team to define and deliver a system that provide strong privacy guarantee and also allow Siri to improve. You should be able to understand and improve how the data flows from client to server and innovate solutions for improving data privacy while allowing Siri to deliver excellent user experiences. Your experience in developing and successfully delivering on-device software products and/or data pipeline on cloud would be preferable. Even if you don't have specific experiences, don't hesitate to apply. We are open to any strong engineers with experience in architecting solutions. While this role does not initially come with reports, it will have both technical and leadership accountabilities. The right candidate has enough leadership experience to build, mentor, and lead a team.
Education & Experience
B.S/M.S/Ph.D in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.