Culver City, California, United States
The Beats Firmware team is looking for a motivated engineer to join our team. The role will help drive development of products and platforms. You would be part of a team of audio artists, musicians, and engineers that share a deep love for music and seek to give Beats customers the best possible audio experience. Join us!
- Excellent programming skills in C required ( C++ and Python are a welcome plus )
- Familiarity with hardware design, being able to read a schematic at least at a basic level is required
- Ability to use laboratory tools such as oscilloscopes, power supplies, and multi-meters to debug hardware and software issues such as I2C, UART, SPI.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Program embedded 8/16/32-bit microprocessors.
- Ability to analyze and document embedded systems; contribute to product definition and design.
- Familiarity with wireless technologies as Bluetooth and WiFi is preferred
This position will allow you to drive current firmware across Beats Products while collaborating and supporting multiple engineering teams. You will closely work with electrical engineers, mechanical engineers, product developers, and other embedded teammates to design, develop, test, and ship world class consumer electronic products.
Education & Experience
B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent experience.