WW Channel Sales - Beats Strategy & Performance Channel Marketing Lead
Culver City, California, United States
Sales and Business Development
The people here at Apple don’t just build products — they build the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that encourages the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Apple’s Sales organization generates the revenue needed to fuel our ongoing development of products and services. This, in turn, enriches the lives of hundreds of millions of people around the world. Our sales team is, in many ways, the face of Apple to our largest customers. We are seeking a highly motivated individual to support the development and execution of Apple’s channel marketing strategy for Beats within the worldwide Channel Sales organization. This job will support staff across the US, as well as global markets.
- 5+ years of proven experience in business development, analytics and marketing strategy
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to influence teams across internal and external organizations to achieve a larger objective
- Outstanding project management and organizational skills
- Strong quantitative and problem solving skills with ability to synthesize and distill large amounts of information/data into action plans
- Savvy learner with an analytical orientation, strategic vision, consensus building skills, and action-oriented style
- Analytical thinker with a can-do attitude and flexibility to accommodate to evolving business needs; Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, complex environment
- Independent and self-driven; Ability to excel with autonomy and ambiguity; Strong personal ethics, integrity, and trust
- Proficiency in Excel and Keynote
In this role, you will partner with Partner Comms, Sales Enablement, Account Leads and other key retail teams to successfully build and scale best practice playbooks and develop strong partner programs to grow the sell-through and attach rates for your lines of business. Overall, you are integral in elevating the customer experience for buying our products and driving conversion across all levers of the customer journey. You will partner with cross-functional teams to launch and scale all Beats products. You will also develop and implement quarterly promotional plans, and influence strategic marketing and merchandising solutions to grow the overall share of business for this LOB. You will help evaluate and summarize key performance data from partners of display, SEM, and paid social digital campaigns, as well as identifying and surfacing new opportunities to work across our partners platforms. Collaborating with line of business Analysts, your ability to concisely communicate learnings will provide Marketing and Sales teams with a clear understanding of our performance within the Paid Digital Partner landscape. Your strategy and perspective will be utilized across additional lines of business, like Apple Accessories and AppleCare.
Education & Experience
Bachelor's degree in related field