Software OS Developer Engineer
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
How do we get the right diagnostic data to improve the quality of Apple products and software? This is the most important question that the Stability Engineering Device team strives to answer each day. We are looking for an awesome developer to improve our OS diagnostic collection services. You will work with the other engineers to develop and enhance the operating system code to support our mission. We write code for all Apple platforms (iOS, tvOS, watchOS, and macOS). Your code will ship on millions of devices used world-wide.
- Ability to write sophisticated, performant code in C, Objective-C or Swift and test, debug, and productize it
- Strong Object Oriented and systems software design skills.
- Proven software engineering skills including version control, unit test creation, and software reviews.
- Meaningful development experience with iOS, macOS, or POSIX compliant systems.
- Excellent debugging skills, experience with debugging and tracing tools
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
As a member of the team you’ll have the opportunity to learn from senior developers and work closely with teams across Apple. You will craft code that performs well within the constraints of all Apple platforms, with privacy always being in focus.
Education & Experience
BS in Computer Science, or equivalent work experience.
- - Embedded or other small systems development
- - Mobile development