AR/VR Software Development Engineer
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
The Technology Development Group (TDG) is looking for an AR/VR Software Development Engineer to help us push the limits on the next generation of interactive computing for our platform. This team is working with some of Apple's most advanced technologies including augmented reality (AR), virtual reality (VR), machine learning (ML) and computer vision (CV). As a member of our organization you will assist us in exploring future products that will delight, inspire and empower millions of people.
- Solid knowledge and experience with C++
- Good understanding and comfort with 3D math (linear algebra).
Apple makes the newest technologies accessible to create amazing user experiences. You will have the opportunity to develop prototypes at the state-of-the-art of technology to find the best experiences for our products. You are comfortable working in a dynamic and creative environment. Engineers will work quickly and smartly to help determine the viability of ideas and technologies. You will need a keen understanding of 3D applications and an ambition to explore a new world of uncharted possibilities. You will work closely with artists, designers, and engineers to define and prove new application concepts and UX paradigms.
Education & Experience
BS / MS in Computer Science OR equivalent degree and at least 20 years of experience.
- - Background in 3D rendering is a plus
- - Deep experience with at least one of Apple’s Rendering Frameworks (Core Animation, Core Graphics, Core Text, etc)
- Apple is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, Veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics. Apple is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with physical and mental disabilities. Apple is a drug-free workplace