Graphics (GPU) RTL Design Engineer
Austin, Texas, United States
Do you love creating elegant solutions to highly complex challenges? As part of our Silicon Engineering group, you’ll help design and manufacture our next-generation, high-performance, power-efficient processors! You’ll ensure Apple products and services can seamlessly and efficiently handle the tasks that make them beloved by millions. As a member of Apple’s GPU Shader Core team, you will develop power efficient, high-performance 3D graphics processor microarchitectures targeted for low power mobile devices and high-performance personal computers that are used by millions of people every day!
- We are looking for candidates with the following skills:
- Strong understanding of computer architecture.
- Strong Logic Design abilities.
- Understanding of timing analysis, and familiarity with synthesis, placement, and routing trade-offs.
- Understanding of hardware performance.
- Ability to code using System Verilog HD
- Experience with scripting languages such as Python, Ruby, or Perl.
- Ability to work well in a team to be productive under aggressive product schedules.
As a GPU Design Engineer, you will be responsible for delivering high-quality, low-power graphics IPs that meet our performance, timing, and area goals. You will explore design trade-offs while applying rigorous design principles. Additionally, you will be required to understand and collaborate to groundbreaking microarchitectural specifications to design best in class GPUs. To accomplish this, you will collaborate closely with multi-functional teams in architecture, verification, modeling, and physical design.
Education & Experience
We are looking for candidates with BS + 0 years of relevant experience.