Sr. Product Designer, Music
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Music Design Team is looking for an outstanding interface designer for all our platforms, including desktop, web, and iOS apps. The designer will be responsible for researching, designing, and prototyping new user experiences. The candidate should be able to help build new features and behaviors that align with product goals while serving the intention of the users. This person will adapt their designs to the realities of both internal and external systems, but will strive to create Apple-caliber solutions for these customers, shepherding designs from conceptualization, through iteration, to pixel-perfect implementation.
- Strong command of visual and communication design principles
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Creative and resourceful
- Proficient at extending existing design patterns across platforms
- Deep systems thinker, able to optimize sophisticated information architecture
- Enjoys improving existing patterns and finding innovative solutions for new features and use cases
- Flexible and comfortable with ambiguity and change during a project
Responsibilities of this position also include: crafting detailed interaction and pixel specs; preparing assets for use in a variety of platforms: engineering implementation, Web use or Keynote presentations; maintaining up-to-date files and uniform naming conventions; ensuring design consistency across all assets and products. They will have strong interpersonal skills as the position requires working closely with other designers, engineering, product marketing, and presenting to executive sponsors. Above all, the role requires a dedicated individual who understands Apple’s high standards and design aesthetic to the core and shares our dedication to advancing education across the globe.
Education & Experience
BFA, BA, MA, or MS