Senior UX Designer
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Imagine what you could do here. Contribute your expertise to redefining the software that drives businesses around the world with Claris, an Apple company. The Claris Product Design Team is seeking a Senior UX Designer with a specialization in applying user experience methods. Join us to design software for developers across web and native applications. Our work empowers customers to build solutions using the next generation of low code tools. We are taking on complex problems aimed at providing elegant solutions that surprise and delight our users.
- 5 years of professional experience in design.
- A strong portfolio showcasing the way you think and work.
- Projects that describe who motivated the design, what influenced decisions, and how you delivered the solution.
- Skills to iterate and move features forward with stakeholders, including engineering and product management.
- Ability to communicate UX concepts using low and high fidelity deliverables.
- Knowledge and practice of user-centered design principles.
- Ability to plan and focus your efforts toward optimal impact.
- Navigate an agile work environment and perform key tasks within sprints.
- Collaboration and communication within a design team and cross-functionally.
- A background of working on enterprise software is a bonus.
- Know the tools. Experience with Sketch is strongly preferred.
- Familiarity with Apple’s Human Interface Guidelines is a plus.
From ideation to implementation, the Product Designer will work with cross-functional teams (including marketing, engineering, QA, and product management). Apply UX principles to solve problems and ship solutions. Envision and specify the expected behaviors of workflows. Use your understanding of common design patterns—but know when to break the rules. Invest attention into details where it is required. Keep the overall vision of product experience in mind as you evaluate features for enhancements. Extend into research or prototyping per your interests. Have an eye for the relative quality of visual interfaces. If you are a self-starter who is motivated to make great software, come make an impact at Claris!
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience (User Experience Design, Human-Computer Interaction, Information Science or similar degrees preferred).
- Apple’s most important resource, our soul, is our people. Apple benefits help further the well-being of our employees and their families in meaningful ways. No matter where you work at Apple, you can take advantage of our health and wellness resources and time-away programs. We’re proud to provide stock grants to employees at all levels of the company, and we also give employees the option to buy Apple stock at a discount — both offer everyone at Apple the chance to share in the company’s success. You’ll discover many more benefits of working at Apple, such as programs that match your charitable contributions, reimburse you for continuing your education and give you special employee pricing on Apple products.
- Apple benefits programs vary by country and are subject to eligibility requirements.
- Apple is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, Veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics. Apple is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with physical and mental disabilities. Apple is a drug-free workplace.