Developer Product Marketing Manager
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Apple is seeking an exceptional product management professional to join the Worldwide Developer Relations team. This Developer Product Marketing role is responsible for driving the future of Apple Developer Programs, Developer Forums and new products or services to make developing for Apple platforms enjoyable, productive and successful for developers around the world. We believe in the power of combining product management and product marketing together – that the best person to communicate why a product is meaningful to developers is the same person that helped drive its creation. As a Product Manager at Apple, you will hold dual product management and product marketing responsibilities. At Apple, great ideas have a way of becoming outstanding products, services and customer experiences very quickly. We believe that if you bring passion, dedication, and a sense of ownership to your job, there's no telling what you could accomplish! Are you passionate about creating compelling products and services for developers and ready to join an amazing team? Then we want to hear from you! In this role you will be responsible for defining new features, apps and services, and foundational technologies related to key aspects of the developer journey that will shape the future of Apple’s products and services for developers. You’ll be an expert on what developers need, and will work closely with the engineering and design teams to define and build products to meet those needs. You will also be responsible for product positioning and outbound marketing, working with Apple’s Marketing and PR teams. A successful candidate must have software experience as a product manager or software developer, be excellent at working with cross functional teams and be an effective written and verbal communicator.
- Experience in product management, product marketing or as a software developer.
- Ability to contribute to definition of strategic vision and to articulate it in front of a wide variety of audiences.
- Experience interfacing directly with engineering and design teams during software development and deployment.
- Excellent presentation, product demonstration, and writing skills.
- Ability to gain a deep technical understanding and become a domain expert in key areas.
- Experience with competitive analysis, user studies, and product data analytics.
- Develop and drive the product roadmap for Apple’s developer programs and services. - Be a subject matter expert on how Apple can help developers of all sizes with software and services. - Research the competitive landscape, investigate trends, and collaborate with developers to identify opportunities to innovate. - Work closely with a world-class team of designers and engineers and act as the product champion and expert on the needs of developers, provide feedback and direction on product planning and future features. - Work with Apple’s developer marketing, marketing communications, product marketing, and PR teams to successfully launch features for developers and ensure consistent and clear positioning and messaging.