GPU FE Design Integration Engineer
Austin, Texas, United States
Do you intrinsically see the importance in every detail? As part of our Silicon Technologies group, you’ll help design and manufacture our next-generation, high-performance, power-efficient GPU! You’ll ensure Apple products and services can seamlessly and expertly handle the tasks that make them beloved by millions. Joining this group means you’ll be crafting and building the technology that fuels Apple’s devices. Together, we enable our customers to do all the things they love with their devices. As part of our GPU FE Design Integration team, you will be responsible for top level RTL, UPF, LEC and Implementation Readiness. This high visibility role includes close interaction with multiple teams, coordinating deliveries across projects and implementing/tracking quality controls while promoting efficiency.
- Proficiency in System Verilog, LEC, scripting languages (Perl/Ruby/Python) and revision control systems.
- Efficient with simulation and debugging tools.
- Knowledge of Power Intent (UPF/CPF), Lint, CDC, RDC and synthesis.
- Knowledge of GPU, CPU, and/or DSP Architecture and micro-architecture.
- Ability to close performance, power, area, functionality and lint for designs.
- Ability to work well in a team and be productive under aggressive schedules.
We are looking for someone to join our team who will: - Own RTL integration, assembly, partitioning, transformation, analysis, qualification and delivery to DV/IMPL/SOC teams. - Run logic equivalence checking during different stages of the design phase. - Package, qualify and deliver FE design collateral to SOC teams. - Ensure implementation readiness with RTL lint, clock/reset/power domain crossing checks and unit level synthesis. - Automate front-end design integration process for improving efficiency. - Review and signoff specifications for customers and IP providers. - Collaborate effectively with IP, DV, SOC and IMPL teams spanning multiple sites.
Education & Experience
We are looking for candidates with a minimum of BS + 10 years of experience.