AR/VR Display Subsystem Validation Engineering Program Manager
Cupertino, California, United States
Come to Apple to unleash your life's best work yet! Collaborate with brilliant teams that brought technological marvels like the Vision Pro to the world! Are you passionate about driving solutions to complex engineering problems? Are you a Pro at bringing together cross-functional teams to work towards a common goal? This is an excellent opportunity to engage in leading edge Display technologies and contribute to new Apple products, year after year. In this role, you will be leading the end-to-end validation of Display subsystems starting from the early SoC/System architecture, pre-silicon and post-silicon to mass production. You will be working closely with Systems, Silicon, Software, and Validation teams to build products that surprise and delight our customers.
- Prior SoC pre-/post-silicon or platform-level validation.
- Technical Program Management/Engineering Management experience.
- Experience working on IPs involving pixel processing/digital video signal processing such as Display, Camera, and Codecs is desirable.
- Exposure to AR/VR technologies and use-cases is a plus.
- SoC Display IP architecture experience is a plus.
- Self-motivated and dedicated with proven creative and critical thinking capabilities.
- Phenomenal leadership with a collaboration mindset.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Experience working in a dynamic multi-disciplined engineering environment, strong at multitasking.
- Ability to filter and distill relevant information for the right audience.
- Dedication to own/drive project planning and development using well-defined metrics.
- Work with cross-functional teams to drive on-time SoC display feature bringup, ensure end-to-end validation of the display subsystem and resolution of technical issues to meet aggressive product schedules. - Collaborate with Platform Architecture, Software, Display Module and SoC integration teams to build and track plans for “Golden C-model” development and validation, early driver/FW development, SoC post-silicon validation, and image quality evaluation. - Debug technical silicon and system issues and drive them to closure by bringing together key partners. - Collaborate and facilitate communication across multi-functional engineering teams and their management. - Clear and focused communication of program risks & status, including issue reporting and tracking. - This is a highly visible role that requires the ability to understand and extract action plans from complex technical discussions and translate into succinct messaging for multi-functional and executive status reporting.
Education & Experience
BS + 10 years of relevant experience