Analog Mixed Signal IP Data Automation Engineer
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
In this hybrid (hardware/software) role, you will develop state-of-the-art automation flows to store, analyze, and visualize data collected from from analog-and-mixed signal IPs and systems. At Apple, we work every single day to craft products that enrich peoples’ lives. Do you love working on challenges that no one has solved yet? Do you like automating tasks that span across multiple continents? We have an opportunity for a forward-thinking and especially hardworking Automation Engineer. As a member of our multifaceted group, you will have the rare and great opportunity to work on upcoming products that will surprise and delight millions of Apple’s customers every day!
- Experience in data science and machine learning for data exploration and analysis.
- Proficiency in Python and its latest features.
- Knowledge in automating silicon data collection using state-of-the-art instruments; high-speed oscilloscopes, logic analyzer, spectrum analyzers, and others.
- Knowledge in using robotic arms or pick-and-place machines increase data collection efficiency.
- Experience in creating custom UI dashboards using Kube, Docker, or on bare metal OS.
- Knowledge in different remote transports using PyVISA over TCP/IP and USB.
- Experience in articulating and translating business needs to technical requirements.
- Capable of independently driving projects of varying sizes and scopes — some will take weeks and some months — and you will need to know when to dive deep.
- Proven experience building automation solutions to solve business problems
- Experience in problem abstraction, automation, and creating APIs for relevant tasks.
- Ability to effectively collaborate in a dynamic & diverse environment.
In this role you will develop methods to improve and automate the collection, analysis, processing, storage, and visualization of upcoming systems and IPs.
Education & Experience
Bachelor's Degree plus 3 years of experience Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.