Financial Analyst - Information Systems & Technology
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
The IS&T Finance Team provides high-quality financial support relating to the Company’s Capital Investments Portfolio, Data Center & Network Operations and internal cloud infrastructure. Apple is seeking to fill a position within this Finance Team to support our dynamic and fast-paced environment, as well as, help this team scale with the Company’s growth. This role is responsible for Consolidated CAPEX & OPEX forecasting, analysis, process, controls and management reporting. You will gain invaluable experience in a position and help the team scale with the Company’s explosive growth. This role is detailed and has many opportunities to provide insightful financial information to key stakeholders across the Company. Our ideal candidate is a well-rounded top performer who can be a key contributor to this organization.
- Minimum 3-5 years experience in Finance or Accounting role, with experience managing CAPEX, OPEX and Business Partnering.
- Process re-engineering, data modeling and tool/system implementations preferred
- Excellent oral/written communication, interpersonal, and analytical skills
- Organized, detail-oriented, and ability to multi-task; Strong Excel skills required and SAP experience preferred
- Team player with a positive attitude and a focus on business issues The ideal candidate is a strategic thinker with the ability to see the big picture while working in the details, with ambiguity and uncertainty.
- Experience in an information systems / technology environment a plus
• Financial analyst support for headcount planning/tracking, JV preparation and accrual support for business partners through various financial planning & analysis tasks. • Consolidate and analyze operating and financial results, including analysis of budget vs. actual, monthly trends and other expense drivers. • Continue development of key processes, tools and analytics supporting the annual plan, forecast cycles and quarterly close for OPEX and headcount. Understand key drivers affecting the above processes and anticipate effects on our processes, deliverables and results as drivers change. • Provide backup support for the Purchase-to-Pay Process (Vendor Management) by processing purchase requisitions and ensuring proper purchase order management including timely payment of vendor invoices and expense recognition.
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or equivalent required