Engineer Program Manager, Line Extensions
Culver City, California, United States
The Line Extension Department is responsible for the development and project management of Beats’ new product color development, seasonal product launches, marketing partnership programs and customs. Join us!
- Shown experience as a program manager with proven success in developing with a wide range of injection molded manufacturing processes and post- production finishing techniques.
- Demonstrate in depth knowledge of ME related product development.
- May travel by car or plane domestically and internationally.
- Must have clean criminal and driving record, current license and car insurance.
- Integrally involved with product launches, necessitating additional work hours and evening and weekend commitments both for events and team communications.
- Experience working with confidentiality of corporate, finance and R&D information.
- Adheres to direction from management on distribution controls, secure filing and disposal, records retention and storage for drawings, contracts and other critical materials.
- Detailed understanding of Windows, Mac OS and Microsoft Office applications.
Ideal candidates have a successful track record of delivering a variety of high quality consumer electronic products on-time and should have a demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in an innovative and fast paced environment. The ideal candidate will have exceptional leadership skills built on a solid foundation of planning and risk management of a large number of projects. Lead the execution of on-time delivery of an external vendor base. Lead and implement programs involving cross-functional fields of Software, Hardware, Operations, Marketing and Finance. Management of local and remote teams from multiple fields. Build, develop and lead program resources, schedule for program and product delivery. Deliver programs under resource and time constraints established in the program plan. Ability to anticipate program issues and build risk management lists and contingency plans. Decide upon and complete contingency plans, when required. Accurately report program status to multi-tiered audiences composed of team, peers, BU directors and executive staff audiences. Participate in process and business workflow improvements, product development lead-times and internal division processes. Ensure other team members align with all quality assurance standards.
Education & Experience
Bachelor of Science in an engineering or business related studies.
- Physical job requirements
- Sits for extended periods of time at a computer station or work desk; stands and walks throughout the day; may stand for lengthy periods at events; uses hands and fingers to operate computers and office equipment for up to 8 hours each day; requires clear vision at 20 inches or less with or without corrective lenses; color vision required; hearing and speech within normal ranges and sufficient for clear communication face to face and on the telephone; lifts up to 10 pounds regularly; exposed to typical office environment conditions and noise levels.