Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Imagine what you could make at Apple. Great ideas have a way of becoming innovative products, services, and customer experiences. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. The Apple Human Interface Design team conceptualizes, designs and ships the user experience for Apple products and services. Your ideas can impact the interaction, graphic, sound, and haptic experiences used by millions of people across the world.
- Innovative vision for our product experiences leveraging user interface principles, materials, inputs, generative computing, and physics
- Track record of project leadership, creative thinking, and cross functional collaboration in support of influencing product features
- Open and collaborative communication skills; capable of working in a multi-disciplinary design studio
- High level of curiosity for technology amplified by your design craft
- Commitment to designing inclusive and accessible products
- Portfolio demonstrating your design thinking, hands-on expertise, and problem solving skills
The Apple Design team strives to solve the question of what a great product should be. In this role you would be responsible for crafting the user interface for Apple software platforms and first party app experiences. Your time in the studio will be a mixture of concepting, prototyping, presenting, and debating ideas and solutions across a group of designers, engineers, and executives.
Education & Experience
Degree preferred but not required
- Apple’s most important resource, our soul, is our people. Apple benefits help further the well-being of our employees and their families in meaningful ways. No matter where you work at Apple, you can take advantage of our health and wellness resources and time-away programs. We’re proud to provide stock grants to employees at all levels of the company, and we also give employees the option to buy Apple stock at a discount — both offer everyone at Apple the chance to share in the company’s success. You’ll discover many more benefits of working at Apple, such as programs that match your charitable contributions, reimburse you for continuing your education and give you special employee pricing on Apple products.
- Apple benefits programs vary by country and are subject to eligibility requirements.
- Apple is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, Veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics. Apple is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with physical and mental disabilities.