Connected Media Engineering Program Manager
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
Apple’s Audio Media Technologies provides the media, graphics, and audio software foundation across all of Apple's innovative products, from iPhone, iPad, and Apple Watch, to Apple TV, iTunes, HomePod, Beats, and Mac. The Connected Media team (AirPlay/CarPlay) is looking for an Engineering Program Manager to lead software projects in this technology area. You will need strong system software fundamentals, excellent communication skills, and a desire to work with an amazing team to develop ground-breaking products. This role includes working with our engineering teams to define, schedule, track and communicate status of all work taking place within those teams. Facilitating communication between groups is critical. If you relish responsibility and are excited by the opportunity to build products that delight millions of customers then we want to hear from you - please apply!
- 5+ years experience leading complex, multi-functional software projects
- Self-motivated with demonstrated creative and critical thinking capabilities
- Able to pickup new technology quickly
- Ability to filter and distill relevant information for the right audience
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills and ability to influence up, down and cross functionally
- Ideal for a self-starter who is highly organized and has shown success in establishing relationships
You will work with our engineering and design teams to define new features and drive and track progress. You need be able to clearly communicate requirements and status at both the engineering and executive level. And enjoy challenging and innovative projects in a fast-paced environment. This job requires extraordinary communication skills to work cross-functionally with other organizations within Apple. Understanding of software development and strong interest in user experience is a requirement.
Education & Experience
BS/MS EE/CS/CE or equivalent