Senior Product Marketing Manager, Greater China
Shanghai, Shanghai, China
Apple is looking for a dynamic and highly motivated Product Marketing Manager who will be responsible Product Marketing (iPhone, Apple Watch, Technical), Greater China. In this role, you will lead a team of product managers and have product line responsibilities. As a team, you will collaborate with relevant stakeholders to drive successful product launches and sustain momentum to build consistent and relevant customer messaging, understanding and excitement for iPhone and Apple Watch. You will also lead the Technical Product Manager to provide technical support to the launch and momentum activities of all the Apple products. The continuous improvement of product launches, comprehensive business and market analytics, instinctive insights and the discipline to focus are valued attributes of this role. In this role you will partner closely with the local PR, Marcom, Sales, Finance, Developer Relations, Services, Engineering, Apple WWPM in Cupertino, as well as the broader Apple team Greater China to shape opportunity ahead and to define and communicate country unique requirements for current and future products. The successful candidate will be a proven leader with a strong passion for Apple products, desire to win, curiosity to be better, ability to navigate ambiguity, finesse and craft for product storytelling, creative and innovative problem solving, motivation to inspire others, and to build strong and lasting relationships throughout the organization.
- 15+ years experience in product management and marketing.
- Experience working for/or with a global organization in technology or related fields.
- Business analytics and strategic product management experience with deep knowledge of the Greater China mobile and wearable space as a plus.
- Technical fluency with the ability to translate features into consumer benefits and vice versa.
- Several years experience in leading and managing a team with a growth mindset.
- Curiosity, a passion for excellence, ability to ask the right questions, and the love of working as part of a team.
- Ability to continually prioritize and multi-task in a dynamic, creative, fast paced environment.
- Highly collaborative with exceptional interpersonal and relationship-building skills.
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent oral, written, and presentation skills. Fluency in English and Mandarin is required.
- Travel is required (20-25% estimated).
Articulate the product opportunity in market and provide product insight and leadership from introduction through end-of-life to both the Marketing and Sales organisations. Lead the team to deliver product launches and momentum activities with excellence every time Work with other members of Product Marketing to synergize and amplify the opportunities during x-LOB / ecosystem / seasonal moments Own and drive the annual Marketing plan for products in the remit, outlining opportunity and actions that lead growth and category leadership, translating those to quarterly plans and execute on those. Act as a primary liaison between the Market and WW for all local business needs and feature requirements. Influence product feature roadmap, make clear recommendations that improve customer experience. Devise and craft singular market narrative to enable clear understanding of market dynamics, customer voice, opportunity and set actions that all key stakeholders understand. Be the guardian of product messaging & positioning across every customer touch point. As a senior member of the Product Marketing team, lead and develop a strong bench of product marketing managers.
Education & Experience
BS/BA degree, MS/MA/MBA (preferred but not conditional)