Claris- Product Marketing Manager, Developer Advancement
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
At Claris, an Apple company, we’re on a mission to empower developers to be their best – solving critical technology problems efficiently to innovate in their workplace. Bring passion and dedication to your job and make a difference to businesses and schools everywhere. Claris is the creator of the world’s leading professional low-code developer platform, offering a suite of tools that empower problem solvers to drive digital transformation in businesses large and small. The company has more than 1 million active users globally across SMBs, non-profits, and the Fortune 500. The Product Marketing Manager, Developer Advancement will be responsible for critical strategy initiatives in a collaborative, fast-paced team. The successful candidate will have deep expertise of Claris products and empathy for our customers and developers. This role is responsible for establishing and driving content and campaign strategies to advance developers in creating operational apps, such product onboarding, training materials, and use cases for Claris products, with the overarching goal of creating long-term relationships with our valued user base and delivering value to Claris. This role is central in Claris’s marketing organization. It requires building strong cross-functional partnerships with teams including product management, community and learning, revenue marketing, sales, and customer success. This role will work within agile frameworks to prioritize initiatives and drive them to completion.
- Lives / loves software technology
- Obsesses over emerging technologies and future trends
- Can communicate to developers
- Can deliver compelling demos / presos / stories for developers
- Ability to execute strategically in an agile framework with a focus on measurable outcomes
- Success in product marketing, typically for 8+ years, preferably in a multi-product software company
- Curiosity, inclusivity and focus on encouraging positive relationships with people in different subject areas and at different levels
- Empathy for and understanding of the developer persona; ability to attain expert understanding of Claris’s development platfor
- Ability to influence leaders and build trust and mutual respect across functions and across all levels of the organization
- Great communication and presentation skills, with a knack for presenting complex concepts in a simple and easy-to-understand manner
- Self-starter with an entrepreneurial mentality with experience working on complex, ambiguous projects across multiple teams.
- Creative approach to new ideas, embrace experimentation with new initiatives that fuel growth
As Product Marketing Manager, Developer Advancement you will be responsible for: - Empowering Claris’s GTM organization by developing compelling messaging frameworks and product value propositions - Articulating the value of incremental releases to Claris products while ensuring the platform as a whole is positioned correctly and promoted effectively - Overseeing the creation and future maintenance of content about Claris and its software products - Engaging directly with developers; must be able to present and/or demonstrate Claris products and product roadmap credibly - Collaborating with product and marketing leadership and business partners across the organization to develop a strong understanding of the product roadmap; manage the marketing roadmap - Collaborating closely with the Claris Community team to drive meaningful, useful conversations in our community forums - Collaborating closely with Revenue Marketing to create and maintain successful nurture and retention strategies - Deeply understanding the developer’s pain points and the differentiated value of our product - Creating and maintaining product- and solutions-centric content on the Claris website