Cellular RF Internships
Linz, Upper Austria, Austria
At Apple, new insights have a way of becoming phenomenal products very quickly. The people who work here have reinvented entire industries with all Apple Hardware products. The same real passion for innovation that goes into our products also applies to our practices — we continue to strengthen our commitment to leave the world better than we found it.
- Strong skills in embedded firmware development (C/C++) and python programming
- Knowledge in mobile communications (2G/3G/4G/5G)
- Strong problem solving and communication skills (English)
- Ability to work on multi-functional projects with a globally located team available for 6 months or more
We have following roles open : --- RF Firmware Engineer Internship --- As member of RF Firmware Intern, you will work on real challenges the team faces on upcoming products. In this role, you will contribute to the development of the embedded systems for cellular RF transceivers and radio systems. You will work on the design, implementation as well as verification for our real-time control firmware with all aspects of embedded software development. --- Cellular RF Systems Engineer Intern – Phase Locked Loop --- In this role as RFSE PLL intern, you will be part of the best-in-class cellular RFSE Team. You will work closely with transmitter and receiver architecture, RF design and Silicon Validation teams. Your daily work includes the following tasks: - Learn PLL and clock architecture basics Work on real challenges to improve the PLL performance. - Help to develop use cases in Python to measure PLL performance and optimize algorithms and settings. - Develop scripts in Matlab and Python to evaluate measurement/simulation results. --- Cellular RF Receiver Systems Engineering Intern DSP --- In this role as Systems Engineering Intern you will work closely with best-in-class engineers who develop the next generation of wireless solutions. With mentorship, you will participate in the creation of system models and system performance simulations.
Education & Experience
Currently enrolled in your penultimate year of studies in a CE, EE, CS or related field (Bachelor's, Master's or PhD).
- The minimum salary pursuant to the CBA amounts to €33,619 gross per year for full time employment. Actual salaries are oriented at current market salaries and take your qualifications and experience into account.