Manager, Commerce Program Management - Developer Services, Apple Services Engineering
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
Apple Services Engineering is one of the most exciting examples of Apple’s long-held passion for combining art and technology. These are the people who power the App Store, Apple TV, Apple Music, Apple Podcasts, and Apple Books. And they do it on a massive scale, meeting Apple’s high expectations with dedication to deliver a huge variety of entertainment in over 35 languages to more than 170 countries. We're looking for a seasoned manager to lead a team of Engineering Program Managers responsible for shipping features and commerce platform integrations that our developers use. Developers use the commerce platforms of Apple to facilitate customer journeys on Apple’s App Store to monetize.
- 5+ years hands on experience launching new products and features
- 10+ years of professional experience in technical product/program management in global consumer internet or consumer software companies deploying large, complex programs
- 2+ years of people management experience
- Experience in launching new products and features working closely with designers and engineers
- Expertise in driving customer experience, growth and engagement for digital services
- Experience in driving system architectural discussions and driving a scalable platform development
- Proven experience building and leading impactful teams and individuals
- Strong relationship and facilitation skills both within diverse engineering teams and cross functional highly matrixed organizations
- Self-starter, who is dedicated and demonstrates creative and critical thinking abilities
- Organized and able to demonstrate extraordinary attention to detail.
- Highly driven, results focused, problem solver who will drive programs to deliver value quickly to our customers
The Manager of Developer Services Program Management will work cross functionally with teams such as Developer Relations, App Store Commerce, App Store Product and our Engineering teams to understand developers' workflows and needs, and define and prioritize our core APIs, SDKs, and data delivery platforms to enable our developer and partners to create commerce experiences that are world class.
Education & Experience
BS/MS in Computer Science, Engineering or similar technical field.