Strategic Sourcing Analytics Manager
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Operations and Supply Chain
Imagine what you could do here! At Apple new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products services and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. The people here at Apple don’t just craft products - they build the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple and help us leave the world better than we found it! This is a crucial position that has key responsibility to manage OEM cost validation and analysis for iPhone service product to support AppleCare service. We look for individuals with not only solid data analytical skills but also the right balance of cross functional collaboration problem solving and critical thinking to support AppleCare contract manufacturing business. We are now seeking a Cost Analyst role to join our Service Supply Chain Operation (SSCO) team to ensure the data accuracy of the service product costing in a timely manner.
- BA or BS degree, plus 1-3 years related work experience. MBA/MS preferred.
- Self starter with innovation, desire to learn and attention to details
- Experience with Tableau and Alteryx is a requirement; strong working knowledge of other data analytics and visualization tools such as SQL, R, Data analysis, SaaS, BI tools is a plus
- Proven ability to design reports that cut through noise and deliver clear summaries to stakeholders
- Interest in topics such as supply chain intelligence, renewable energy, and closed loop thinking
- Able to handle ambiguity and make decisions with uncertain or little data
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic environment and change direction quickly
- Able to communicate effectively in a worldwide environment and present findings with confidence, backed up by data and research
- Insatiable curiosity with an ability to effectively develop creative solutions
AppleCare Operations is looking for an Analyst with relevant experience in data manipulation, visualization and financial analysis. This is a unique opportunity to learn about the entire supply chain and product development process at Apple, while contributing to the company’s operation excellence. You will be responsible for handling large data sets related to supply chain, recycling initiatives and renewable energy. You will work cross-functionally to determine business needs on reporting and stitch together various data sources in order to build comprehensive reports to support Apple’s environmental and supply chain initiatives. You will partner closely with the key stakeholders to develop eye-opening reports designed to drive conversations and lead to impactful actions.
Education & Experience
- BS or BA degree from an accredited 4-year college or university. MBA MS or professional credential is preferred. - Experience in Supply Chain Management a plus.
- - Experience in managing costed BOM is a plus Accounting background with familiarity of ABC (Activity-Based-Costing) auditing and budgeting is a plus