Senior Manager, Brand/Product Placement
Culver City, California, United States
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. You bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish! We are currently seeking an experienced Senior Manager to lead an extraordinary team in the brand and hardware space. This exceptional leader would ideally have extensive entertainment production and marketing experience at a network, studio, agency or brand. We are looking for candidates who are self-motivated with a passion for entertainment, consumer technology, culture, film and television.
- 12+ years of marketing / project management experience.
- Extensive direct knowledge of production planning and marketing strategic approach required for content releases.
- Ideal candidate will also have a background that demonstrates success in budgetary management, resource time management and workflow.
- Candidates will have significant project management experience, excellent organizational skills and great attention to detail.
- Flexible and adaptable social skills to navigate relationships with talent, studios executives and your own team.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment, working on complex and time-critical projects.
- Demonstrated experience advocating for projects and influencing teams beyond your control.
- Willingness to engage with partners in time-zones around the globe.
- Ability to travel as needed.
- Legal or commercial background a plus.
This role oversees numerous workflows including the key connector to Apple’s product teams and the services business (Apple TV+), managing and prioritizing workflows, leading a team on deadlines, collaborating with diverse business stakeholders and leading with integrity. -Lead a team that coordinates with production teams in the US and internationally, helping create and execute projects on and off-platform. -Aligning product placement opportunities with Apple’s values and monitoring and analyzing developments in the industry, including approving requests in post-production. -Ensure Apple products have the best possible positioning in quality productions. -Manage and traffic product inventory, following up with studios. -Work closely with leadership at Apple TV+ and Apple to set priorities and execute high level project planning. -Manage budget and product inventory at all times to be prepared for peak TV seasons and product launches.
Education & Experience
BA/BS or equivalent experience.