Program Manager - Ownership Operations
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
We are looking for an individual who is passionate about driving strong business results through effective customer and employee engagement strategies. You will work with Global Retail Support partners to design and launch programs that support Apple Retail priorities and initiatives. This role relies on collaboration, strategic thinking, an ability to design and execute programs that enhance the in-store shopping experience, through the filters of Team, Customer and Apple. You will be able to work independently and as part of a larger, global cross-functional team. You possess exceptional analytical, problem solving, and communication skills and are able to effectively interact and influence all levels within the organisation.
- Excellent, accountable project management and organisation skills with deep understanding of project management tools and project lifecycles.
- Experience in delivering exceptional customer experiences both internal and external.
- An excellent, positive partner with the ability to step up when needed and help the team deliver against challenging deadlines.
- Influential through collaboration and leadership across teams.
- Proven ability to identify trends, develop strategies, and implement solutions through strong analytical and problem solving skills to make a difference.
- Demonstrated understanding of Change and Stakeholder Management across a variety of projects.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills at all levels of the organization (from specialists to senior leaders).
- Ability to manage ambiguity through strong priority setting skills and transparency.
- Self-starter who possesses exceptional time management skills and has great attention to detail.
- Cultivates innovation and can quickly articulate solutions in a way that gains consensus and builds partnership.
- Ability to develop relationships quickly, is a well respected and trusted partner, and performs well in a team environment.
- Flexibility to work across multiple time zones.
As a Program Manager within the Ownership Operations Team you are responsible for identifying, creating, leading, and implementing effective programs that solve highly complex, often technical problems related to product ownership within Apple Retail Stores. Create and implement strategic initiatives that align with Apple Retail priorities to deliver results through creating owners, maximising efficiencies, and improving processes. Execute on key strategies with a specific focus on driving product ownership and class leading customer experiences. Initiate, drive, and deliver effective projects within a global cross-functional team. Identify roadblocks and potential impacts before they emerge; escalate issues through the appropriate channels to gain resolution quickly. Develop and maintain key partnership with senior field leadership including sharing key projects and initiatives by visiting Apple Retail Stores, hosting forums, conducting calls, and creating a feedback and communication channel.
Education & Experience
- A minimum 5 years of project management experience, preferably in a pan-Geo capacity
- English proficiency required, additional languages like Chinese, Japanese desirable