Täby, Stockholm, Sweden
The Technical Expert combines extensive functional troubleshooting skills with an ability to inspire excitement around ownership across the Apple ecosystem — with a focus on iPhone. After conducting a thorough diagnosis, the Technical Expert enables the customer to select the best repair or upgrade option to meet their needs. They perform repairs on iPhones and other Apple products as required. In addition, they educate, mentor, and enhance the knowledge of our Technical Specialists, and they benefit from the guidance of the Genius team.
- Certified to repair iOS devices.
- Ability to listen and provide feedback and guidance to others.
- Ability to identify patterns based upon prior troubleshooting experience to diagnose symptoms and causes.
You troubleshoot, diagnose, and perform repairs of iOS devices, Apple TV, Apple Watch, Beats, AirPort, and other small devices and their accompanying software. You explain where technical issues may originate from as a result of having extensive knowledge of hardware and software components. You support the pickup process for the team and customers. You mentor Technical Specialists on technical and customer service issues. You identify all customer needs and present product and service solutions. You empathize when technology is not working as expected and explain difficult technical problems in terms the customer understands. You support customers in a timely manner and balance priorities to achieve individual and team productivity goals. You set reasonable expectations for customers and keep them informed and updated throughout their interaction. You document all pertinent user information and the nature of the problem with accuracy in all supported systems. You record all transactions accurately to maintain service and inventory part accuracy. You develop product knowledge and research required information using all available tools and resources. You maintain knowledge of current in-store and online products and services, promotions, merchandise features, inventory, policies, and procedures. You offer accompanying accessories to enhance the customer experience with iOS and other devices. You partner closely with the Product Zone team if a customer chooses to make a purchase. You identify and continuously provide feedback to Apple on unique customer problems and other issues. You perform additional support like check-in duties or service functions as needed.
Education & Experience
- • You have the ability to analyze and solve technical problems.
- • You have relevant technical expertise on Apple products and services.
- • You have experience troubleshooting hardware and software issues in a customer service environment.
- • You have strong interpersonal skills and experience navigating customer service issues with empathy.
- • You are action-oriented and motivated to do what’s best for the customer and Apple, often anticipating and adjusting for problems and roadblocks.
- • You have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment and make decisions quickly, sometimes under tight deadlines and pressure.
- • You have a proven success in team environments demonstrating shared responsibility and accountability with other team members.
- • You have excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to tailor communication and style to different audiences.