Video and iCloud Lead - India
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
At Apple, we celebrate stories. Stories told through words, music, games and movies and TV series. Our Video and iCloud business teams have their focus on helping our partners bring their offerings to our platforms and customers in the best way possible. We are looking for an experienced new member of our business team to help grow our video and iCloud business. Have a passion for video and the wider subscription industry? Then we want to hear from you!
- At least 15 years of experience in consumer tech/management consulting roles delivering business growth in digital world.
- Strong understanding of consumer tech landscape and subscription management in the region
- Solid understanding of the video marketplace, content rights and distribution, with a view of key trends and players, through strong local and international networks.
- Understanding of the consumer cloud space, relevant players, and the industry landscape
- Shown success managing partnerships, with experience in leading commercial strategies and planning
- Excellent leadership and communication skills, ability to influence senior leaders through story telling.
- Ability to work both independently and as a team.
- You should have a track record of developing outstanding presentations and delivering them to both large and small groups, including to senior leaders.
- Passion for and understanding of Apple brand and products.
1. Help define India strategy of the video business in close collaboration with local/global teams. 2. Build, maintain and expand business relationships with partners across and outside of the video landscape. 3. Build the strategy of our approach into iCloud and execute in collaboration with cross-functional teams locally and internationally. 4. Build, maintain and expand business relationships with established and prospective partners across the video and iCloud business in India. 5. Supervise upcoming releases and collaborate with partners, management, editorial and marketing to implement promotional campaigns. 6. Encourage the editorial team to craft the best editorial experience possible. 7. Take a data-led approach to optimize performance and growth across all of Apple’s Video initiatives including Apple TV+, Channels, 3rd party App-based services and transactional. 8. Work collaboratively with multiple functions to build and develop opportunities for Video and iCloud within the wider Apple ecosystem.
Education & Experience
BA/BSc degree in a related field is a required, MBA or equivalent degree preferred.
- Some international travel will be required
- Fluency in English is required. Additional languages are a plus.