Technical Partner Manager - Apple Home
Hong Kong, Hong Kong Region, Hong Kong
Software and Services
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Dynamic, amazing people and inspiring, innovative technologies are the norm here. The people who work here have reinvented entire industries with all Apple Hardware products. The same passion for innovation that goes into our products also applies to our practices strengthening our commitment to leave the world better than we found it. Join us to help deliver the next groundbreaking Apple product. Do you love working on challenges that no one has solved yet? As a member of our dynamic group, you will have the extraordinary and rewarding opportunity to craft upcoming products that will delight and inspire millions of Apple’s customers every single day. Apple Home team builds the foundation that enables an entire ecosystem of smart home experiences that are secure and private. We are developing technologies and crafting experiences that revolutionize the way people harmonize with smart home accessories around them. The Apple Home Partner & Program team is looking for a highly motivated Technical Partner Manager who are continuously adapting and excited to work on products that affect millions of people every day.
- Experience working with companies who make smart home accessories
- Strong experience as a technical consultant or partner engineer launching smart home accessories
- Knowledge of hardware and software development on embedded systems
- Excellent written and verbal interpersonal skills, with an ability to communicate with a wide range of team members and job functions – all the way up to executives.
- You have the ability to think strategically in driving internal and external (partners) stakeholders to a consensus on significant issues, and have a track record of initiating and influencing change within large organizations
- Deeply detail focused; you believe an outstanding product is the sum of an inordinate number of small, thoughtful decisions
- Willingness to work in a hands-on, high volume, dynamic, and constantly evolving environment
- Self-starting and independent, working with limited supervision
- Experience in smart home/IoT space a plus.
- Willingness to travel
- Fluent in English and Mandarin
As a Technical Partner Manager, you will join a hands-on development team that nurtures creativity and quality to deliver engineering excellence. Your primary responsibility is to drive the road map discussion with smart home product partners and guide them to take their products from conception to launch by Provide technical solutions and supporting during their development to build rich experiences connected to Apple Home. Track and follow through all partner issues during integration and post-launch. Coordinate with multi-functional team members from a diverse array of groups within Apple. Your passion for product ownership and attention to detail will prove critical to your success on our team. You have excellent judgment and integrity with the ability to make timely and sound decisions. Ability to stay focused and prioritize a heavy workload while achieving extraordinary quality. You are upbeat, adaptable, and results oriented with a positive attitude.
Education & Experience
Bachelors in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or related degree