Packaging In-region Engineering Project Manager Intern-Shanghai
Shanghai, Shanghai, China
Imaging what you could do here. At Apple, creative ideas have a way of becoming wonderful products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. The Apple Packaging Team is looking for an Engineering Project Manager Intern to support the packaging development and design validations, including driving material across vendors to achieve development goals at each achievement. Be a part of the team! In this exciting internship role, we expect a potential candidate has a solid engineering and project management background to lead project schedule, assess and communicate issues and risks. We value intuition, attention to detail, and collaboration to authoritatively drive projects across a range of teams.
- Strong technical background and engineering sense
- Strong written and oral communication, organization, presentation, and leadership skills
- Your interpersonal skills are oriented towards collaboration and teamwork
- Self-motivated and high-energy with demonstrated creative and critical thinking capabilities
- Knowledge of product development and manufacturing processes
- You remain calm and flexible in times of ambiguity
You will be responsible for leading the implementation process for Product Packaging Development at our vendors. In this role you will drive the day-to-day program activities to meet the overall program objectives with a heavy focus on the design engineering cycle and deployment planning. Key skills to include: create and maintain program schedules, predict pitfalls and develop a better course of action, identify and direct all resources required to implement successful programs and the ability to collaborate across engineering, operations and our OEM partners to meet very bold schedule and quality goals.
Education & Experience
Master and above, students in Engineering or relevant field preferred.
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.