Services FP&A Analyst
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Do you love thinking analytically? Are you passionate about using your financial & data analytics skills to navigate complex challenges? Just as our customers find value in Apple products, the Finance group finds value for both Apple and its shareholders. As part of the Services group, you’ll play an integral role in ensuring our day-to-day financial health. You and your team will support Apple’s growth, both top and bottom line, by applying the same level of innovation toward financial matters as we do toward our products and services. You’ll also collaborate with Apple teams across the world to develop more effective investment strategies and risk management. This position will also handle extremely confidential information and carry a very high level of responsibility and exposure. Join us, and you’ll have a meaningful role in continuing Apple’s legacy of efficiency and success.
- Self-motivated, independent and desire to drive efficiencies through process improvements and systems initiatives
- Passionate about data, automation, and development of systems and tools
- Hands-on experience modeling, forecasting, and managing data from multiple universes for reporting
- Team player who enjoys collaborating with others and able to partner cross-functionally with key stakeholders
- Flexible and comfortable dealing with ambiguity in a fast-paced environment with frequent interruptions and competing priorities
- Proficient in preparing and presenting data intuitively and concisely to senior management
- Experience with Tableau, Tableau Prep, SQL, Adaptive Insights, Snowflake, Excel or similar tools is a plus
As part of the Apple Services FP&A team, you will be an integral member of the team responsible for forecasting, monitoring, and influencing the financial impact of headcount across our services including: App Store,Pay, Music, Arcade, iCloud, AI/ML, tv, tv+, Maps, Fitness+, News+, and Arcade. - Managing headcount infrastructure/databases to streamline reporting and forecasting while also heavily influencing future systems/tools roadmap - Automating & migrating financial reports from excel to Tableau and other dashboard tools - Consolidating financial statements for the services mentioned above by owning the monetization of employee quarterly surveys - Forecasting headcount requiring a deep understanding of the business as well as strong relationships with key partners - Communicating key business drivers and trends to stakeholders through forecast and close activity - Reconciling multiple data universes identifying discrepancies and managing solutions - Issuing new positions and approving requisitions There is no better time to join the exciting world of Apple Services Finance, apply today!
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s degree in degree in Finance, Accounting or other quantitative field; Master’s degree a plus.