Cellular RF Receiver System Intern – RF Lineup Control (M/F/D)
Linz, Upper Austria, Austria
At Apple, we work every single day to craft products that enrich people’s lives. Do you love working on challenges that no one has solved yet? Do you like changing the game? We invite you to join our dynamic group, for the outstanding and exciting opportunity to contribute to upcoming products that will delight and encourage millions of Apple’s customers every day. Apple's RF Systems Engineering team is looking for a passionate, independent student intern, who is passioned in embedded programming, likes to shape the control architecture and firmware of future RF transceivers. Come and contribute to leading-edge receiver architectures and solutions for Apple’s wireless products that enable an outstanding customer experience!
- Basic knowledge in mobile communications (2G/3G/4G/5G) and understanding of wireless RF receiver topologies.
- General knowledge in computer architecture and embedded systems and how to program them.
- Matlab is essential. Good C/C++ and Python programming skills.
- Background in Digital Signal Processing is a plus.
- Strong problem solving and communication skills (English).
- Eagerness to learn new skills and take up new challenges.
As a member of our Cellular RF Receiver Systems Engineering team, you are directly engaged in developing Apple’s world class products. You work with experts on the evolution of embedded architecture for cellular RF transceivers and radio systems. This position requires a close collaboration with our firmware, hardware, and system verification engineers.
Education & Experience
Currently enrolled in a Bachelor or Master program in Embedded Systems, Computer Science, Electronics and Information Technology, Electrical Engineering, Hardware/Software design or equivalent. Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics. If you’d like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.
- The minimum salary pursuant to the CBA amounts to €36,947 gross per year for full-time employment. Actual salaries are oriented at current market salaries and take your qualifications and experience into account.