Hardware Validation Intern (m/f/d)
Linz, Upper Austria, Austria
At Apple, we work every single day to craft products that enrich people’s lives. Do you love working on challenges that no one has solved yet? Do you like changing the game? We invite you to join our dynamic group, for the outstanding and exciting opportunity to contribute to upcoming products that will delight and encourage millions of Apple’s customers every day.
- Strong programming skills in Python for test automation
- Basic Unix/Linux, Git/GitLab skills expected
- Experience with hardware/software interaction
- Mechanical engineering skills
- Familiar with computer/system/SoC architecture
- Data analysis, statistics and dashboard visualisation
- Knowledgeable with test equipment (i.e. oscilloscope, signal analyzer, etc.)
- Excellent interpersonal skills to work with internal team members
Setup, bring-up and maintenance of interdisciplinary testing facilities Execution of scripts for parallel test automation, result extraction and generation of reports using database and analytical tools Performing data analysis, characterization and correlation between different hardware setups Partnering closely with team members and designers to understand various functional blocks and their use cases
Education & Experience
Currently enrolled in a Master Degree program in Electrical Engineering or Physics or Computer Science/engineering or equivalent. Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics. If you’d like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.
- The minimum salary pursuant to the CBA amounts to €36,947 gross per year for full-time employment. Actual salaries are oriented at current market salaries and take your qualifications and experience into account.