SW Engineer, Media Services
San Diego, California, United States
Software and Services
Develop new and enhance existing parts of the shared frameworks that power all of Apple’s services products. Architect and build new APIs, and work with design to help define and implement user interfaces. As an engineer on the team, you will be contributing to all five of Apple’s major operating systems:iOS, tvOS, watchOS, vision OS and macOS. Build out stable APIs to expose various UI and non-UI features such as media fetches, server configurations, review composer, parental verification. You’ll have the opportunity to work alongside other cross-functional teams closely, in order to bring the best customer experiences to life.
- We value strong programming fundamentals and extensive experience with both Swift and Objective-C
- Object Oriented Programming
- Experience with Cocoa and the iOS SDK
- Familiarity with mobile application UI development
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Experience in defining and building APIs
- Passion for quality and attention to detail
- Aptitude to independently learn new technologies
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, phenomenal ideas have a way of becoming phenomenal products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there’s no telling what you could accomplish. The Apple Media Services (AMS) team is looking for a dedicated, diligent and hard-working software engineer to join the growing AMS Infrastructure team. Help define and build system features used by various media apps like TV, Music, Podcast, Music Classical, Shazam and more that will delight users across all of Apple’s services and media apps.
Education & Experience
Bs CS or equivalent work experience
- C++ not required but appreciated.