iPad Product Marketing Manager
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, great ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Do you have a passion for new technology and Apple products? Do you love working with engineers and communicating to customers around the world? As a member of the iPad Product Marketing group, you’ll shepherd a product’s positioning from concept through development and launch, to give it the best chance of success in the market. You’ll apply customer insights to help infuse ideas for groundbreaking features into our product-development process. In doing so, you’ll collaborate with a wide range of teams that may include design, engineering, legal, finance, sales, marketing communications, and support. Together with the team, you’ll work to craft groundbreaking ideas into tangible products and services that excite the world.
- 3+ years Product Management experience having managed at least one entire product development cycle from concept to introduction.
- Cellular hardware/software or consumer electronics experience. Portable and/or wireless products and knowledge of the Windows CE/Mobile, RIM and Android platforms are preferred.
- Experience working closely with engineering/technical teams from an in-bound marketing perspective.
- Requires strong oral and written communication skills, as well as capabilities as a product spokesperson on a national or global level.
- Experience with press and media a plus.
- Experience formulating product messaging and crafting outbound marketing.
- Requires international and domestic travel.
You will be involved in the creation, development and launch of future products. This includes writing marketing requirements documents, exploring new technologies, collecting customer feedback, working with cross functional teams such as engineering, product development, operations, and finance during the development phase, crafting product messaging briefs, guiding marketing communications on the creation of product launch materials and acting as a spokesperson for iPad in press briefings.
Education & Experience
BA in Marketing, Business or related field, MBA preferred.